Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twine 2 Interface: Enter eating tags?

So sorry if this has already been mentioned or is already on the todo list, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd bring it up...

When in Twine 2 (online), I can create a passage and add tags. If I'm adding the first tag to a passage I can hit enter and that tag will be added to the passage. But if I add another tag, hitting enter will not only still keep the tag in editing mode (that is, not act as it does when you hit the checkmark, instead continuing to edit the tag name) but it deletes the previous tag made.

There is obviously a workaround (using the checkmark instead of hitting enter) but I can see this being frustrating or inconvenient if you don't realize Twine 2 does this.

(and I guess I'll add here, since I'm discussing tags--has there been any thought to allowing users to edit tag names? And what about displaying the tags at the bottom of the passage in the tile layout like Twine 1 does? Or changing passage color based on tags? I feel like these would be nice, though not crucial, to have...)

Comments

• A Resolved Issue exists relating to your first point about adding tags and the "enter key", and the fix should be included in the next version of Twine 2 when it is released.
  • Cool, thanks for the heads up!
  • Hello. Is there any update on dacharya64's request re: colour coding tags and making them visible. This would be a huge benefit to me as well. Thanks