Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resetting Timers?

When setting up links inside of timers in Harlowe (using "live: 2s", for example), the links seem to randomly reset after any amount of time. Here's my code as it is right now:
=><=
$Poena_Speech[Exterminate Model DP-173, callsign: <h4 class="animated infinite flash">"(text-style:"underline")[''Idas'']"</h4>]

(live: 1s)[$Poena_Speech[(text-style:"underline")[''ALERT'']: External administrator password detected. Permission level: ''OMEGA'', overwrite command acknowledged...]]

(live: 4s)[$Poena_Speech[(link: "New Initiative recorded.")[(text-style:"underline")[''Open all of your eyes.'']

[[Acknowledged.|Continue4]]]
]]
Upon clicking "New Initiative recorded", it will either reset immediately or reset after a couple seconds, and in neither case does it match my two set timers. Is there a better timer function then "(live: )" to set up incremental sentences?

Comments

• A (live:) macro will keep triggering until you tell it to (stop:), so as an example your (live: 4s) macro will keep triggering every 4 seconds.

I have added the two (stop:)'s need to your example:

=><=
    $Poena_Speech[Exterminate Model DP-173, callsign: <h4 class="animated infinite flash">"(text-style:"underline")[''Idas'']"</h4>]

(live: 1s)[$Poena_Speech[(text-style:"underline")[''ALERT'']: External administrator password detected. Permission level: ''OMEGA'', overwrite command acknowledged...] (stop:)]

(live: 4s)[$Poena_Speech[(link: "New Initiative recorded.")[(text-style:"underline")[''Open all of your eyes.'']

[[Acknowledged.|Continue4]]]
    ] (stop:)]