Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Referencing

I have 2 twine files. I want to know the script how to make the two twine files combine when i test play. I have alot of passages and i had to split the original story.

Thanks for the help

Twine 1.4 Python

Comments

• You need to use the StoryIncludes special passage, documented here.
  • One of your twine TWS files contains your Start passage, this TWS file will be known as the parent file and any TWS you want to include into the parent when you build your story HTML file is know as a child file.

As stated by Author X, you need to add a StoryIncludes special passage to your main file and then add references to any child files you want to be included in your story HTML file.

As an example lets say you have two TWS files (hobit1.tws and hobit2.tws), and the hobit1.tws file contains your story's Start passage. So in this example your hobit1.tws will be know as the parent file and the other tws file as the child.

So you would add a StoryIncludes special passage to the parent file, and the passage would contain the following:

hobit2.tws