Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SugarCube - remove click macro after click once

i'm back folks,  and i have another questions.

how to use click macro like below disappear after click

<<click "click this and this will disappear">>
<<replace "#next-act">> and this text will replace the text in #next-act<</replace>>
<</click>>
thx before

Comments

• Are you using the replace macro set?

If so you could write:

<<replacelink>>click this and this will disappear<<becomes>>and this text will replace<</replacelink>>
  • Claretta wrote:

Are you using the replace macro set?

If so you could write:

<<replacelink>>click this and this will disappear<<becomes>>and this text will replace<</replacelink>>

uhmm i think i dont use the replace macro set because when i apply your code, i get this

Error: macro <<replacelink>> does not existclick this and this will disappearError: macro <<becomes>> does not existand this text will replaceError: macro <</replacelink>> does not exist

EDIT: well i get it, now i know what you mean, so i must apply SugarCube version of Leon's Combined Replace Macro Set in my story .. great thx for the clue. i'll apply later because i have something else to do. thx again bro
  • AWESOMEE , its works bro.
    <<replacelink>>click this and this will disappear<<becomes>><<audio "bgm_fright-night" volume 0.25 fadeto 0.50 loop>>and this text will replace<</replacelink>>
    after click, the text replace and other macro going well too, this is excellent. thank you very much