Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Import to HTML Error using Sugarcane

Hi
I have googled similar errors, but since I am new and do not really understand the language, I 'm hoping someone can help me with my specific problem while explaining things as simple as possible.
I'm new to Twine and am trying to import a school project to html so I can publish it for my professor but i keep getting this error:

An error occurred while importing.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "storyframe.pyo", line 570, in importSource
File "tiddlywiki.pyo" line 306, in addHtmlFromFilename
File "tiddlywiki.pyo" line 41, in read
File "codecs.pyo", line 881, in open
IOError: [Errno 2] No such fil or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Sean\\Desktop\\mb.html"

Please and Thank you for any help

Comments

• The error message is saying when the Twine application goes to open your mb.html to import it that it can't find either the file or the directory.

The Desktop is a virtual directory/folder and the application may be having problems because of this.

I suggestion using Windows Explorer to creating a folder on C: drive and then copy your mb.html file into this new folder, once this is done try opening the file from this new folder instead.

note: I am assuming that your mb.html file was originally created using either Twine or TWEE.
  • Okay. I'm working on another assignment at the moment so once I finish that I'll try your suggestion and get back to you. Thanks for the reply.