Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• hi, I went through your story, and it seems you need to put some more work into it. It has some good concepts, but it is unfinished in places (I found a passage that said "double click to edit this passage"), there were a lot of spelling mistakes, and some of the passage links didn't make sense.

I think the story has lots of potential, but it is best to work at it and only present it when it is practically finished, or else some people may feel disappointed and not want to read your other stories when you produce them.

Just some advice.
  • hi, I went through your story, and it seems you need to put some more work into it. It has some good concepts, but it is unfinished in places (I found a passage that said "double click to edit this passage"), there were a lot of spelling mistakes, and some of the passage links didn't make sense.

I think the story has lots of potential, but it is best to work at it and only present it when it is practically finished, or else some people may feel disappointed and not want to read your other stories when you produce them.

Just some advice.

Thanks for the advice i' working hard on finishing the story and adding in new features
  • @neekothechamp
    The first link you posted (the one starting with twinery.org/2/#stories) will only work for you. This is because that link references the story stored on your local machine within your web-browser's local storage, this is true even if you are using the on-line version of Twine 2.