Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scrolling issue with Harlowe and Squarespace

Hey! I've been using Twine for a while, and fairly recently started putting my games up on my Squarespace site. Despite a few hiccups with Twine 1.4's Sugarcube sidebar things have been running smoothly.

However, after being away from Twine for a while, I came back to Twine 2, and made a few games. I put them on my site the same way old 1.4 games go, put the body in a code block on my "content" block, and the head in a code injection for the page. Games work great, and CSS colors and text all work. However, I am running into an issue:

Whenever I click on a link (in 1.4 and 2.0 games), Twine scrolls all the way to the top, like seen here: http://www.lucahibbardcurto.com/scientific-experiments
I would prefer if it scrolled to the body of the text, rather than the header of my site. I can mitigate this slightly by adding CSS that disables blocks of content in the Squarespace template, but you still have to scroll down to the content of the game. Is there a way to fix this?