Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Book Is A Dungeon - Out on Steam (Made with Twine 1.4)

Hey there! I wanted to share my new Twine-based horror dungeon crawler that just launched on Steam! It was made with Twine 1.4, and it also includes a 40,000 word PDF dev diary about creating the original project. Many of the insightful posts on this community helped me out a ton while creating this game!

This Book Is A Dungeon - Out on Steam NOW! (33% off through 10/16)

ss_20d0a8c2f89a81eefed819b9c935dca6fb43293c.600x338.jpg?t=1444416154

Description: "Auto-cannibalism. Demonic Seduction. Occult Rituals. Bloodfeasting Worms. This dark, horrific Twine-based dungeon crawler pairs edgy interactive fiction with grisly pixel art and light RPG elements. Navigate this sprawling narrative-driven labyrinth bristling with otherworldly doom."

I'm more than happy to talk shop about the process that went into creating the game, the challenges I ran into, how I overcame them, etc. Also, getting a Twine game onto Steam was a bit of a challenge, but it's doable!

Thanks a bunch! hope you all dig the game. Cheers!
-Nathan

Comments

• Personal finances prevent me from actually buying this. However you have managed to make a product that is up for sale on Steam that you have made to the best of your abilities.

I have nothing but respect for you there.
  • It's quite fun too. I got my money's worth out of it the first night and haven't played through all the options yet. (Mostly because I was watching VegetarianZombie's intro to Twine :D )
  • That looks amazing Nathan!
  • Wow, that is amazing Nathan! I would like to know how you made your Twine Version "steamable". :)
  • Any chance of a Mac version?