Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[sugarcube 2] Replacing standard scrollbars with jquery ones?

edited December 2015 in Help! with 2.0
Hi, I really like the look of these scroll bars: jquery-custom-content-scroller They're a lot thinner than what comes with Windows, and I like the sleek look of them.

So, how would I go about replacing the default scrollbar? Currently, my screen looks something like this:
NCmOGhK
Edit: Well that image doesn't seem to be showing up, so: image
(where it appears at the right-most edge of the window.)

I'd actually like to shift that scrollbar to the edge of the parchment area instead (so it ends up wedged in between the passage and that right sidebar). So, ideally, I'd like to first prevent the normal scrollbar from being displayed, and then add the custom scroller to the passage area to replace the lost functionality. Is that doable?

The horizontal scrollbars are probably not needed. They just show because I was curious about them. But, they won't show up in my game once I remove the row of 000s I have there.

Edit2: Also, I know about the sidebars having their own scrollbars. I think, since they're defined in the css files, I think can just replace them. I wasn't sure about the main passage scrollbar, so that's why I ask.

Comments

• Oh, I've just realized that I think the scrollbar I'm attempting to remove comes from the browser side of things. So, it's probably not possible for me to change this. Or, I might go read some more docs about possible solutions.