Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a site which has a comprehensive list of games made with twine 2?

I'm wondering if there is any sites which provide a list of games made with twine 2. Preferably which allows you to filter by the story format used. It's for my site about Twine 2/Harlowe, I'd like to add a link to a list of games made with it.

I've looked at IFDB and twinehub, but these both lump games made with twine 1 and twine 2 together without any way to tell which version or story format was used. With IFDB searching for the tags harlowe, twine2 or the system twine harlowe only returns one game.

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Not that I know of, bit then again I did not know of TwineHub.
  • I figured that was the case. It seems a bit strange that IFDB doesn't differentiate between Twine 1 and 2 given the fact does for different versions of other systems.
  • Probably because the version of Twine used is irrelevant (save for limiting choices of story format).

For many (most?) other IF systems the story/game engine is tied to the compiler/IDE, so their versions are an easy/necessary metric to use. Twine, however, is simply an IDE (or compiler, in the case of Twee-a-likes), which is about as loosely coupled to the actually story/game engine (the story formats) as you can get.

TL;DR: Is doesn't matter whether you compile your story/game with Twine 1, Twine 2, Twee, TweeGo, Twee2, Braid, others-I'm-definitely-forgetting, they're all "Twine" as far as the IFDB is concerned (which likely boils down to, "some HTML engine, compiled by some Twine/Twee-a-like").
  • I suppose that makes sense. So the upshot is I'll have to make my own list of games which use Harlowe.
  • edited January 2016
    greyelf wrote: »
    Not that I know of, bit then again I did not know of TwineHub.
    scrap comment