Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Error in Widget Contents" -- Alert windows WAY too small, can't ever even read errors (Sugarcube 2)

Been having this issue since I started using Twine, but often found my way around it by just finding the sources of the errors on my own, but it's getting really tedious. Is there any way to resize these alert windows to actually see their contents? They've been useless 90% of the time other than letting me know there's an error in my code.

Comments

• It's a limitation/bug in the current Twine 2 IDE. If you publish your story to file and test that in your browser of choice, that class of errors will actually be viewable.
  • edited February 2016
    Ah, that's at least a workable solution. Thanks TME -- also, thanks for Sugarcube and all the answers you provide on here. ;) It's been an overall very fun experience to use in writing a masters thesis project I'm working on. I may have much more nuanced questions about the format's javascript later on down the line when I expand this project out after I graduate.