Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My story isn't showing up anymore

edited March 2016 in Help! with 2.0
The title says it all. When I try to open my story, it gives me a blank white page. No error, either. What's wrong with it?

EDIT: Here's the link so you guys can see if it works for you.

Comments

• The hosted (on-line) release of the Twine 2 application stores your Story Projects within the local storage of your web-browser, so the link you supplied will only work for you.

The hosted release of Twine 2 was recently updated and you may need to do a hard-fresh to update any cached copy of the application your web-browser may of made. A common way to do a hard-refresh on Windows is to press CTRL-F5 when the Twine 2 Stories screen is showing, or CMD+R if you are using OSX.
  • greyelf wrote: »
    The hosted (on-line) release of the Twine 2 application stores your Story Projects within the local storage of your web-browser, so the link you supplied will only work for you.

The hosted release of Twine 2 was recently updated and you may need to do a hard-fresh to update any cached copy of the application your web-browser may of made. A common way to do a hard-refresh on Windows is to press CTRL-F5 when the Twine 2 Stories screen is showing, or CMD+R if you are using OSX.

That didn't quite seem to do anything...

I really don't wanna have to make the whole story again. It took me three hours to make, and I wasn't even close to done at that point.