Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kind of a stupid question, but how do i center the title of my story (SugarCube)

So I've been hunting around for this answer, but i can't seem to find it. So how do i center just the title of my story using the Sugarcube format of twine, because i thought that it just normally went to the left, but i've centered the story caption and story menu stuff, so someone please help me out. Thanks

Comments

• Your question is tagged that you are using SugarCube 2 (latest is 2.5.0) and the story-title element is centred by default, so if it is not then you have either:

a. Changed it within your custom CSS.

b. Mistaken which series of SugarCube (1.x vs 2.x) you are using.
    The latest release of Twine 2 comes with SugarCube 1, version 1.0.34 to be more precise.

Either way you can fix the issue by adding the following CSS to the end of the Story Shtylesheet area:
    #story-title {
    	text-align: center;
    }

• greyelf wrote: »
    Your question is tagged that you are using SugarCube 2 (latest is 2.5.0) and the story-title element is centred by default, so if it is not then you have either:

a. Changed it within your custom CSS.

b. Mistaken which series of SugarCube (1.x vs 2.x) you are using.
    The latest release of Twine 2 comes with SugarCube 1, version 1.0.34 to be more precise.

Either way you can fix the issue by adding the following CSS to the end of the Story Shtylesheet area:
    #story-title {
    	text-align: center;
    }

Thanks so much, this really helped and yeah i guess i messed up on the tagging there lol. Thanks so much though, this is something that's been bugging me