Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I create a NEW sidebar (right side)?

I wanted to ask you all how can I create a NEW (custom) right side sidebar for general purpose like inventory, cell phone, and "wrist watch". I kinda have the ideia it can (and must) be done with CSS, but I wanted some help I'm kinda new to CSS and I don't know it's strengths yet :) Thank you for your help.

Comments

• You will need to use Javascript to add the new area and the (Sugarcube) Apply html code on every passage thread contains one method of adding a custom auto-updating area to a story.

I suggest you remove the <hr> element from the Right Sidebar passage's content.

You will still need to use CSS to place the #right-side-bar element (containing the output of the Right Sidebar passage) on the right side of the screen. The following CSS is based on SC2's own #ui-bar element and needs to be placed within you story's Story Stylesheet area.
    #story {
        margin-right: 20em;
    }

#right-side-bar {
    	position: fixed;
    	z-index: 50;
    	top: 0;
    	right: 0;
    	width: 17.5em;
    	height: 100%;
    	margin: 0;
    	padding: 0;
    	-webkit-transition: left .2s ease-in;
    	-o-transition: left .2s ease-in;
    	transition: left .2s ease-in;
    }

Now any content you place in the Right Sidebar passage will appear in your new right sidebar.