Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time limit on story in Twine 2.0

Hi Guys!

First time posting here so I hope I'm doing this right, I tried to find an answer to this question on google for quite sometime.

So I am very new to Twine 2.0 and just Twine in general. I'm creating a story that has what I guess you would call a bit of an open world. I want to add an overall time limit for the player though, that activates at a certain passage and continues through multiple passages until the end of the game and counts down from a certain number of minutes until 0. I also dont want this to begin at the very start of the game either, only after about 7 passages.

Is this possible?

Cheers

Comments

• It is possible.
    I'll attach a story that has a working model.
  • Do not mark this comment as an Answer or the forum software with eat the attachment.
  • edited July 2016
    Thank you so much for your help! You're the best!
  • Wow ! Thank you ! That what I need :-)
    My best!
  • @kgroat Is there a way to import your example directly or do I have to copy box by box ?

Thank you so much!
    All my best

David
  • I don't know of a built-in method to add passages from one story project to another.

All the methods I can think of require some sort of manual process on the part of the Author.