Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to break passage transition into paragraphs?

Hello!

I'm in the middle of fixing up my CSS stylesheet, but I'm not sure how I can make each paragraphs within a passage transition separately per click? the link will appear at the end of the passage to move on to the next but the paragraphs need to be coming in per click anywhere on the screen.

Thank you so much for any help offered!

Comments

• I'm going to assume that you're using SugarCube v1.

Off the top of my head, the closest existing macro/code for what you want to do would probably be the <<continuelink>> macro from the <<replacelink>> macro set. You may find a SugarCube v1 compatible version on its website (under: Downloads > Add-ons). It's not exactly what you're looking for, placing a link which must be clicked upon, rather than allowing a click anywhere.

To get exactly what you want, you'd probably have to write your own custom macro or something similar.

Usage example:
    Initial text from passage navigation.

<<continuelink "Next.">>\
    Second bit of text which will only transition in after the user clicks the "Next." link.

Third bit of text which will only transition in after the user clicks the "Next." link.

Fourth bit of text which will only transition in after the user clicks the "Next." link.

Final bit of text which will only transition in after the user clicks the "Next." link.

[[LINK_TO_NEXT_PASSAGE]]

• I'll try this out, thank youu