Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Harlowe]Have I Done Something Wrong?

Here is the code for one of my passages:
<span id="box">{(if: $clock >= 1 and $haveClock is true)[(current-time:)]
Hydration: $hydration
Starvation: $starvation(set: $comfort to $comfy / 2)(if: $radio >= 1 and $haveRadio is true)[I will have some music.]}</span><span id="content">(if: $opt is 1)[<big><big>''Home: $home''</big></big>
(link: "Sleep")[(set: $health to $health + (($health / 2) * $comfort))(set: $starvation to it + 3)Health Regenerated(live: 2s)[(goto: "home")]]
(link: "Craft")[[[Craft Items ->Craft]]
[[Upgrade Weapons]]]
[[Cook]]
(link: "Unset As Home(if: $home is 'Garage')[ + £100](if: $home is 'Appartement')[ + £175]")[(set: $home to 0)(set: $haveRadio to false)(set: $haveClock to false)(if: $home is "Caravan")[(goto: "Dead Desert")](else-if: $home is "Garage")[(set: $money to $money + 100)(goto: "Abandoned Village")](else-if: $home is "Treehouse")[(goto: 'Unsafe Forest')](else-if: $home is "Cell")[(goto: 'Raided Police Station')](else-if: $home is "Appartement")[(goto: 'Survivor's City')]]
[[Decorate]]
{(link:"Save Game")[(if: $slot is 1)[
(save-game:"Slot A")](if: $slot is 2)[
(save-game:"Slot B")](else:)[
(save-game:"Slot C")]Game Saved!]}
(link: "Leave")[(display: 'place')]](else:)[(goto: "homeAttack")]</span>

But for some reason it will not let me click on anything. If you can see what'sup could you tell me please and I'll fix it.

Comments

• That's weird; I just tried this WITHOUT the box and it worked. I might have written the code wrong so I'm doing it again.
  • Deadshot wrote: »
    That's weird; I just tried this WITHOUT the box and it worked. I might have written the code wrong so I'm doing it again.

Yeah - I put the box back in and it don't work!
  • What happens if you use an id other than box?
  • mykael wrote: »
    What happens if you use an id other than box?

Thanks for answering, but I kinda came up with another solution. But I'll try that next time :smile: