Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Harlowe 2.0.0] No Default Story Format Enabled

Not sure if this is a big deal for anyone but brand new users. With the release of 2.1.1, there is no default story format enabled automatically. When creating a new story with the +Story button, giving it a title, and selecting +Add, nothing happens and no error message is thrown. It works fine AFTER selecting a story format.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Are you running the install-able or web-browser based release of Twine v2.1.1?

Which operating system (brand, version, edition, 32/64bit) are you using?

If the web-browser based release, which web-browser (brand, version, 32/64bit) are you using?

I tested the web-browser based release on Windows 10 using the latest versions of both Chrome and Firefox, and all new story projects I created automatically defaulted to Harlowe v1.2.3 without me needing to either set a default story format for the application or change the story format for the new project.
  • Additionally. If your default story format has somehow been lost, you should be able to reset it by using the Formats menu item from the main sidebar.
  • There was no default format set when creating a new story after a clean install of 2.1.1 Win64. Selecting from the formats menu is how I got it working. Could be just me?