Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't seem to replace a piece of text

edited March 2017 in Help! with 2.0
I haven't used twine for a good 3-4 months and I loaded it up to complete an almost finished project I've been working on a while back, but something really funny keeps happening to me, I can't seem to use replace, I press it nothing happens, I want to change my link: to link-repeat: and I can't, it's kinda irritating

P.s: I'm using the online version of twine 2.0 with story format harlowe 1.23

Edit:Ya replace would be pretty useful as I'm considering a complete revamp with over 100 replacements doing it manually is ridiculous

Comments

• If you are using the online release of the application then you are using v2.1.1 and not v2.0, and there for v1.2.3 of Harlowe. Being exact with the version numbers is important as answers can be different for each one.

This is a known issue for some users of the v2.1.1 application, as you can see there has been no feedback from the Developers yet.
  • edited March 2017
    greyelf wrote: »
    If you are using the online release of the application then you are using v2.1.1 and not v2.0, and there for v1.2.3 of Harlowe. Being exact with the version numbers is important as answers can be different for each one.

This is a known issue for some users of the v2.1.1 application, as you can see there has been no feedback from the Developers yet.

ooh that's horrible, well I'll just use a previous version thanks