Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sugarcube and 360° image.

edited April 2017 in Help! with 2.0
I've got a question about the possibility to add 360° image in twine 2.1 with sugarcube 2.1x.

Is it possible ?

I mean I saw some "js" plugin on the net (here and here for exemple) and I would like to implement them in my work.

Alia.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I was able to quickly get the Reel framework to run doing the following:

1. Click on the Download jquery.reel.js link in the Reel web-page to display the library's source code in a web-browser tab.

2. Select/Highlight that source code and cut-n-paste it into the Story Javascript area of a new Story Project.

3. Scroll down the Reel website and click on the 19 examples link, then click on the Red Racing Car in the top row (object-move-clockwise-sprite) to access that example.

4. Cut-n-paste the the contents of the img element example into the main passage of the story project.

5. Click on the f1.jpg and f1-reel.jpg" links in that example and download each of those images into a folder on your local hard-drive, you will need to remember the location of this folder because you will be placing your story HTML file into it.

6. Use Twine 2's Publish to File option you build a story HTML file, either save the HTML file directly into in the same folder as the downloaded images if your web-browser supports that, or move the new created HTML file into that folder.

7. Run the story HTML file and you should see the example and be able to interact with it.
  • Thx, that was easy ...

Have a good day.