Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing 2.1.3

edited May 2017 in Help! with 2.0
The new releases are coming... 2.1.2 and now 2.1.3 in one week-end. I have tested rapidly the last one. And I can use it, for the first time in the 2.1. series ! Thanks.

I used it on a Linux 64 system with both online and locally installed versions. One thing keeps a little bit annoying : no automatic creation of the new passages... When I use New passage I see a link from the precedent passage with the infamous red cross at it's end. I then have to create the new passage manually... and after that all the links are in order.

I have seen that the new Harlowe format has now a black background. Is this a feature ?

Comments

• Pierre wrote: »
    I have seen that the new Harlowe format has now a black background. Is this a feature ?
    The default CSS for the Harlowe 2.x series is a little different that of the 1.x series.

Two differences related to your comment are:

1. The default foreground & background colours in 2.x are white on black.

2. The defaulting of these colours are done on the tw-story element, where in 1.x they are done on the html element.
  • Chris has given a solution for the automatic creation of passages in the issues section of the repository.
    If you close the editor by simply clicking outside the window, as I usually do, creation fails.
    If you close properly the editor by clicking on the little black cross, all is OK and the new passage is created. Only a good habit to take.
    Thanks, Chris.