Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New Game...

'The End...' is a game that I currently making. It is going to be my biggest game. It is a sorta apocalypse game. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome. The reason this is in Workshop is that I will be putting betas and the actual game on here. Please do leave suggestions, just how to make games awesome, or other coding tips. :smile:

Comments

• edited October 2016
    The End Beta!

There is currently a loada stuff you can't actually do:
    Visit anywhere except for Dead Desert, Abandoned Village And Trainwreck.
    Use Your Inventory.
    Die.
    And lots of other stuff like that, but please enjoy this, and give any feedback and ideas to help the final game.

Click the link at the top, or play it now on my website!

My Website
  • there is tons of empty passages
  • edited October 2016
    there is tons of empty passages

A second beta will come soon.
  • Second Beta!

You can now die!
    Also, you can access other tutorials (there will be a proper tutorial later on) from the pause menu.
    The 'Extras' and 'Credits' buttons have been removed from the beta seeing as they currently have not been written, but will be added in later on.

My Website

And again, please leave lots of feedback.
  • Deadshot wrote: »
    Second Beta!

You can now die!
    Also, you can access other tutorials (there will be a proper tutorial later on) from the pause menu.
    The 'Extras' and 'Credits' buttons have been removed from the beta seeing as they currently have not been written, but will be added in later on.

My Website

And again, please leave lots of feedback.

Sorry, this one doesn't work.

Try this.
  • Two new things are being added in to the game (not currently in the betas):
    Taunts (Possible With Videos)
    Cheat Codes
    Please leave any ideas for taunts or cheats if you have any.
  • Third Beta!

In this third (and possible final) beta, every single location in the game so far has been added. There might a few passages that haven't been written, and I may add some more locations into the final game. But this will probably be the last beta. Now all I have to do is to fix bugs, write passages and add all my other multimedia.

Please give lots of feedback, because that will help me with the final game, so just leave a suggestion or something.