Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Threads and not stating which Story Format

edited December 2016 in Chit-Chat
First off let me say that when I first started posting here I used to forget to state what Story Format I was using almost every post I made, so this isn't a criticism of those who do likewise, but could a second drop-down not be added below the Category one, for Story Format, which unless selected prevents the post from being submitted, in the same way failing to choose a category does?

Comments

• You also need to state which version of a particular story format you are using because answers can change depending on the version as well, this will become especially important once version 2.1 of Twine 2 is released because it comes with different versions of some story formats pre-installed.
  • It would be nice to have this, but I'm not aware of a way to make it happen with this forum software. If someone comes up with a way, I'm open to trying it out.
  • edited December 2016
    klembot wrote: »
    It would be nice to have this, but I'm not aware of a way to make it happen with this forum software.
    I just assumed that whoever set the forum up (The Mad Exile??) had added the 'Category' drop-down, and could just add another for Story Format.

I'm not familiar with running a forum, though, so I may be talking out of my much smaller mouth.