Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The End

Here is my new game which I have been working on:

http://www.philome.la/KandSGC/the-end/play

Any feedback would be awesome for future projects.

Comments

• I've had a quick play through, will give it another go when I have a smidge more time. Only thing I could pick on at the moment, is when I defeat someone, I cannot see what has been taken until I go to the inventory.

If you could see what you gain from defeating an enemy at the time, it would remove some confusion, as when i go to my inventory, I'm not 100% sure where some of the stuff came from. (I had a bag chocka-block full of uncooked human meat lol)

Also, as a moral point, perhaps give the player the option of harvesting human meat. Being a cannibal by default made me feel like Hannibal Lector :smiley:

• I've had a quick play through, will give it another go when I have a smidge more time. Only thing I could pick on at the moment, is when I defeat someone, I cannot see what has been taken until I go to the inventory.

If you could see what you gain from defeating an enemy at the time, it would remove some confusion, as when i go to my inventory, I'm not 100% sure where some of the stuff came from. (I had a bag chocka-block full of uncooked human meat lol)

Also, as a moral point, perhaps give the player the option of harvesting human meat. Being a cannibal by default made me feel like Hannibal Lector :smiley:

thanks for the awesome feedback. you can sell the human meat if you don't want to eat it, or do you mean just dropping it out of your inventory if you want? or do you have anything else in mind?
  • Holy smoke. I did not realise how advanced the games can be created. Well done!
  • Holy smoke. I did not realise how advanced the games can be created. Well done!

thank you. there are a couple of bugs but i can update the game.