Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why do not work the links?

When i create a link, does not appear the new passage.
Can you help me? What i do wrong?
twinery-link.jpg

Comments

• nobody?
  • Hi,
    When you exit out of your passage, use the "X" in the top right corner of the window and it will automatically create a link. If you simply click out of the passage window, the link will not automatically create itself. Let me know if that helps!
  • handabear wrote: »
    Hi,
    When you exit out of your passage, use the "X" in the top right corner of the window and it will automatically create a link. If you simply click out of the passage window, the link will not automatically create itself. Let me know if that helps!

I love you :)

It's work perfectly

grateful thanks
  • This wasn't how things used to work? Is this a permanent change?
  • I just did the same thing - to see if it happened on my end and it did. I'm assuming @klembot is going to somehow fix it eventually - but for now, just click the "X" whenever you exit out of a new passage if it has links inside it.
  • I'm having the same problem, and when I close the passage via the top-right X, it's still showing the broken link.
  • The real problem with the click x "advice" is that if you already clicked out of the passage you can't recover. I have reverted to using an older version but this is definitely something that needs to be fixed. 2.1.3 is useless in most real cases until then.
  • donnie wrote: »
    The real problem with the click x "advice" is that if you already clicked out of the passage you can't recover.

Of course you can, Donnie. Just create un new passage manualy with the green + passage button and give it the name you indicated in the previous passage. And the link will be OK.

• darn, I thought the update just stated that this was no longer an issue. Well, thanks for confirming. Hopefully continuing forward in my project won't be an issue if there's an update coming.
  • Pierre wrote: »
    donnie wrote: »
    The real problem with the click x "advice" is that if you already clicked out of the passage you can't recover.

Of course you can, Donnie. Just create un new passage manualy with the green + passage button and give it the name you indicated in the previous passage. And the link will be OK.

This is a poor solution to the problem. Unless there is a good reason for this change the behavior should simply be returned to the way it was in the past. It makes no sense to create more work because someone tried to work faster.
  • Pierre wrote: »

Poor or not, it is a solution when I couldn't even identify the problem. So thank you Pierre, I can now keep working \o/