Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

double brackets now create broken links

I have been using Twine 2.1.3 online version on my chromebook (chrome browser) and Twine 2.1.3 windows version on my windows desktop. I have been exporting and importing the document via google drive. This has worked well for several days but today the file has started to misbehave on both versions of Twine.

Now when I try to create a passage using double brackets (e.g. test), Twine creates a broken link and no new passage. If I click the big "+passage" button, and manually name it the name I am trying to link to, the link works correctly.

Any suggestions on what went wrong or how I can get my file working correctly again?

Thank you!

Comments

• This appears to be a bug of version 2.1.3+
    See here or here.
  • The Twine 2 install-able application currently assumes that you are using it like a standard desktop application, in that you use the X in the top right hand corner to close the current Passage editor window/form you are working in.
  • Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't realize I should have posted this as a question.