I'm a little confused about the SugarCube options menu variables.
What I want to do is create a toggle that:
1. Starts at the green "on"
2. When clicked to off, stops all music from playing
3. Sets a $music variable to 0 to prevent the game from starting up music in future (my music is gated behind <<if $music is 1>>)
4. When clicked on again, sets the $music variable back to 1
Currently I have this:
<<optiontoggle "musicoff" "Turn music off">>
Enabling this option turns off music and prevents it from playing.
<<set $music to 0>>
1. Defaults to off (which is a little confusing since you're turning a music option "on" to turn music off. The explanatory text has been written for how the current toggle is, not how I want it to be)
2. Does not set $music back to 1 if it is clicked again, making the option choice permanent