Hey buddy! It might be best to break these up into individual questions in the future.
1. Please post your code so we can see how your bars work. Then we can help you.
2. To put any information into the side bar on the left (with the save/load buttons), create a passage called StoryCaption. Anything you put in that passage will display in the side bar.
3. To remember a choice, create a $variable. In the following example, the game remembers a player's favourite colour by setting $favouriteColour in a passage called Question. It remembers it in the passage called Answer:
"What is your favourite colour?" he cackles.
[[Red|Answer][$favouriteColour to "red"]]
[[Blue|Answer][$favouriteColour to "blue"]]
<<if $favouriteColour == "red">>
"Red," you cry defiantly.
<<elseif $favouriteColour == "blue">>
"Blue," you cry defiantly.
4. Whereabouts do you want the background image?
5. You could use math.clamp. Please show us your code for the stats for a tailored answer.
6. We need to see the existing code for the 3 antagonists to help you.
7. This thread gives instructions on setting up a game clock. Again, to help you with specific things in your game we'd need to see the code.