Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A very short and silly game about hot werewolves...

I made this earlier this year as an effort to get back into Twine. it's really silly and quite short, but you know, maybe it's fun? My friends seemed to like it. :D It's about werewolves and was mainly an excuse for me to draw stuff.

http://ryansgameshub.neocities.org/TATW.html

In retrospect the font is way too small, but it's too old for me to go back and change that now so you might have to squint a little. There's 2 endings.

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Wow, yeah, that text is small! Also, did you mean for much of it to be one word per line?
  • Screenshot.
  • Huh. doesn't look like that to me. Oh dear.
  • MvplkLz.png

Screenshot from my end.
  • From my end (Chrome, latest version; Mac OS X, the version just before Yosemite ... kinda messed everything up) it looks like Quenen's screenshot.

Yay weird browser bugs
  • Hmmm… Just tested it across several browsers (OS X) and this seems to be a Safari-only bug.
  • edited May 2015
    A 10px font size is really, really small.... especially on desktop screens with widths of 1920 and above

Could I suggest maybe using CSS media queries to set different font sizes for different screen resolutions.

Other than that I am enjoying the story and like the images.
  • Pretty cool, and cute game.