First off — behold a tweaked blog template! Hope you find it more readable and aesthetically pleasing.
In The Media
- Christian Divine talks about writing for Life is Strange, including using Twine to block out narrative beats, in a GDC Europe 2016 talk that was recently published online.
- Charlie Brooker talks about the development of Bandersnatch, including how Twine was used to create the storyline, on the Empire Film Podcast (skip to 27:55 for the start of the interview).
- Man, Lord of Machinery is an adaptation of an unproduced, but published Romain screenplay that entered the public domain recently. JD Corley created this as part of the Gaming Like It’s 1923 Jam.
- Christian Simmers made The Planet is Exploding!, an ephemeral (one playthrough only) Twine adventure for the 2019 Global Game Jam.
- Ryan Giglio released Late Night Trains Never Run on Time, a five-minute game about waiting for at New York City subway train to arrive.
- Katharine Quartermass’s Whimsical Alphabet is an acrostic Twine game.
- 20TwineTeen is a casual Twine jam that will run throughout 2019 that encourages experimentation.