- Apologies, for what it’s worth has been published by Shrunken Studios. It’s a story that takes the form of a written letter.
- Duck’s Cosy Home, written by Clara Alder and illustrated by Danny Alder, was created as part of the most recent Global Game Jam.
- Hint Guide for Mausoleum 3 by Michael Klamerus is a hint guide for a nonexistent video game.
- Lewis Fox wrote a Twine poem, A Proposal for a Field, that’s based on the poetry of Alexander Pope.
- Kirsty McGill published Escape as part of a PhD study. Learn more at the forum dedicated to it.
- Damon L. Wakes has been posting Twine tutorials to his blog— the most recent being a post about changing text color.
- John Sear posted photos from a presentation by one of the producers of Bandersnatch showing the evolution of the script from a diagram, to Twine, to Netflix’s proprietary Branch Manager.