- The storage quota bar on the story list no longer causes slowdown on Chrome.
- A progress spinner is shown while importing from a file.
- After an import, the story list automatically updates.
- If a story is published to an already-existing window or tab, then a notification appears letting the user know that they should look over there for the updated output.
- Passages are prevented from being moved offscreen.
- Story formats now timeout on loading at 10 seconds instead of 2.
- User-added story formats may now be deleted.
- [] is no longer considered a link (previously, a passage with an empty name would be created).
- Date sorting in the story list now works properly.
- If publishing a story fails, then an error notification is shown to the user (previously, this would die silently).
- Clicking a button automatically hides any tooltips for it, to prevent it from blocking any popups from view.
- Passage connectors now take border width into account (i.e. links drawn from the start passage show properly).
- Passage connector drawing during a drag has been sped up.
- SugarCube has been added as a built-in format.
- The browser's window title changes to match what the user is currently working on.
Built-In Story Formats#