- Trying to save a passage with a name that another one already has now shows an error message instead of losing work.
- Newly-created passages now are numbered properly ("Untitled Passage 1", "Untitled Passage 2", etc.) This bug would also cause data loss.
- Fix a bug with displaying search results when searching for text including
- Using Enter to add tags works as many times as you like while editing a passage.
- Publishing stories now works on Safari.
- At medium zoom level, passage titles now use the entire space of the box instead of a single line.
- Fix intermittent problems where link arrows or broken-link status of a passage would not update after editing.
- If you try to play a story but haven't set a starting point yet, you are now prompted to do so.
- Window titles have been changed slightly to better distinguish editing a story from playing or testing it.
- A warning appears if you try to navigate away from editing a passage (i.e. while changes may not have been saved yet).
- New animations between the story list and editor.
Built-In Story Formats#