- Passages can now be wide, tall, or just plain large.
- Tags can be assigned colors, which show up as a vertical stripe on a
passage in the story map. Every tag doesn't need to have a color.
- You can now press the plus and minus keys to change the zoom level
of the story map.
- A Turkish localization has been added thanks to H. Utku Maden.
- A number of extraneous libraries have been removed, so the overall
file size of the app has been decreased, and it should load faster.
- The built-in SugarCube story format has been updated to 2.21.0.
- The built-in Harlowe story format has been updated to 2.1.0.
- When you zoom in and out, Twine does a better job of keeping the
window centered where you were looking.
- The zoom level you last set for a story is now remembered by Twine.
- If for some reason a story format can't be loaded, you can still
- The desktop app is more tolerant of story files that it has trouble
importing at startup -- it keeps going, so you at least can get to
the story list.
- If the desktop app does run into problems on startup, it shows the
error message it should; previously, it would show a blank white