"Passage Transitions": Harlowe (v3.0)
When using the (transition-arrive:) or (transition-depart:) macros with links, the resulting transition effect will be shown to the player upon activating the link (depart) or as it is shown (arrive).
Possible transition effects include:
- "instant" (causes the passage to instantly vanish)
- "dissolve" (causes the passage to gently fade out)
- "flicker" (causes the passage to roughly flicker in - don't use with a long (transition-time:)))
- "shudder" (causes the passage to disappear while shaking back and forth)
- "rumble" (causes the passage to instantly appear while shaking up and down)
- "slide-right" (causes the passage to slide in from the right)
- "slide-left" (causes the passage to slide in from the left)
- "pulse" (causes the passage to disappear while pulsating rapidly)
:: StoryTitle Harlowe 3: Passage Transitions :: Start (transition-depart: "dissolve")[[Dissolve Passage]] :: Dissolve Passage (transition-arrive: "slide-right")[[Slide-right Passage]] :: Slide-right Passage Double-click this passage to edit it.
Download: Twee Code