Release Date: Apr 14, 2019
- The desktop app now uses Electron instead of NW.js. This should resolve many crash issues, and also bring improved performance, as saving changes is now done on a separate processing thread than the main user interface.
- The files in the story directory are now published as full-fledged stories, where possible.
- Bahasa Malaysia and Russian have been added as locale choices.
- Harlowe has been updated to 3.0.1.
- SugarCube has been updated to 2.28.2.
- Issues with passages being placed in strange places after being dragged while Snap to Grid is turned on have been fixed.
- If you have a test or play version of a story already open when you choose to test or play it again, the window or tab should update with the current version.
- The welcome screen now scrolls properly when the Next button is used.